EdenThistle Kennel Assistant Job Description:
It's our mission to create a safe and nurturing environment for dogs during their time apart from their owners--and to make their owners feel completely at ease while they're away. We're looking to add members to our team who love to care for dogs, interact with customers and work proactively on our team to assist in creating this experience for our customers.
Facts about the 3 Positions Available:
(Note: You can apply for one or all of the positions.)
1. Kennel Assistant
- Part-time flexible hours available (especially weekend hours needed)
- Possible Responsibilities include:
monitoring dog exercise/play in pasture; feeding dogs; dog care; setting up dog runs; cleaning kennel area and equipment; basic pasture maintenance; opening and/or closing procedures; scheduling customers; meeting with customers for pick up and drop off of dogs; basic office work
- We're seeking responsible, proactive individuals, who pay careful attention to detail. Must be a hard worker, flexible, self-motivated, team player and enjoy working with dogs and people.
2. Sunday Morning Manager
- We are looking for someone to take Sunday Morning Shifts regularly from 7am - Noon. You may request more hours if desired.
- See Kennel Assistant description for info about role responsibilities.
3. In-Home Dog Caretaker/Walker
- This is a brand new position now available at EdenThistle that requires you to have your own transportation as you visit homes to take care of dog(s) while owners are away at work or traveling.
- Responsibilities may include tasks such as feeding, giving medications, letting dogs in/out of secure locations, basic maintenance, yard play with dogs, dog walking, and communication with our team about daily procedures.
-Flexible position where you're able to choose the days/jobs you're available to work. All in-home work will be on Lookout Mountain or within a 15-minute drive. We're seeking responsible, proactive individuals who enjoy working with dogs and people, who pay careful attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
Fill out the Application below and submit and we'll be in touch!